Ember Lab's Kena: Bridge of Spirits is a stunningly beautiful action-adventure game that follows a young Spirit Guide named Kena in her search for the sacred mountain shrine. Players can find helpful little Rot spirits to aid them on their journey while you uncover the secrets that the ancient forest holds.
Your little Rot friends won't be the only ones helping you either, as we've got all the guides you need right here to help you complete the game and mop up the many collectibles.
How To's And Puzzle Solutions
Kena will challenge you to solve more than one puzzle as you progress through the main story, and some of these can be particularly hard to fathom. We've got guides here for the hardest puzzles in the game so you can complete them on your first try.
- How Long Does It Take To Beat Kena: Bridge Of Spirits?
- Everything You Need To Know About Karma
- How To Solve The Fishing Shrine Puzzle
- How To Solve The Toshi's Love Puzzle
- How To Damage The Ghost Enemies
There is a lot to find and collect in Kena: Bridge of Spirits, from adding more little Rot spirits to your collection to finding adorable little hats for them to wear, there's plenty to keep you busy for hours. We've got our very own collection going on right here — guides! Check here to find out where to search for those pesky hidden items.
- How To Get Every Rot In Fields
- How To Get Every Rot Hat In Fields
- How To Get Every Rot In Forgotten Forest
- How To Get Every Hat In Forgotten Forest
- How To Get Every Rot In Rusu Mountain
- How To Get Every Rot Hat In Rusu Mountain
- How To Get Every Rot And Hat In Storehouse
- How To Get Every Rot In Taro's Tree
- How To Get Every Hat In Taro's Tree
- How To Get Every Rot Hat In The Village
- How To Get Every Rot And Hat In Village Heart
- How To Get Every Rot In The Village
- Where To Find All The Meditation Spots
- Complete Spirit Mail Guide
- Every Upgrade And How To Get Them
Review And Opinion Pieces
Our very own Stacey Henley reviewed Kena: Bridge of Spirits for us and gave it a 4/5! To read her thoughts on the game as well as our other opinion pieces on this beautiful title, you can check out these articles here.
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits Review - Smells Like Keen Spirit
- Kena: Bridge Of Spirits Is The Breath Of The Wild Game I Always Wanted
- Kena Is The PS5's Jedi: Fallen Order
- Interview: Tod Fennell On Kena, Taro, And How Video Games Process Guilt
- The Rot Are Basically Kena's Porgs - But They're So Close To Being Better
- Kena's Lack Of Innovation Is Exactly What Makes It So Appealing
- Kena: Bridge Of Spirits Just Reminds Me We Don't Have Beyond Good And Evil 2 Yet
- Kena Should Have Been An Actual Disney Game
- Kena's Combat Is A Lot Harder Than You Might Expect
- Does It Matter If Good Games Have No New Ideas?
- Kena Is The PS5's Best PS2 Game
How to sum up hardcore perfectly.