After years of waiting, looter shooter fans can finally explore the hostile planet of Enoch in Outriders, a third-person shooter that blends visceral gunplay with devastating abilities. Utilizing your powers will be necessary to not only survive but to obtain the game's best loot.
It wouldn't be a looter shooter without loot, right? And Outriders sure delivers on that front. Unprecedented build diversity and interesting loot set Outriders apart from the competition. If this is your first time on Enoch, welcome. This hub page will take you from the very basics of Outriders to its most difficult content. From builds to content walkthroughs, there's something for everyone.
Before you give Outriders a try, be sure you can run the game on your preferred device. You can check the game's system requirements here.
Updated November 21st, 2021, by Charles Burgar: Outriders: New Horizon is here, bringing with it a wide range of balance changes, four new Expeditions, a transmog system, and more. We've added our New Horizon Expedition guides to our hub page, updated a few of our build guides, and reworked this hub page to make navigation much easier. Use the table of contents above to find what you're looking for.
Learning The Basics
Surviving on Enoch will take more than a basic understanding of weapons. Outriders features a breadth of gear modifications, status ailments, and systems you can utilize to crush your opposition. If you're new to Outriders or looking for a refresher on how certain systems work, we have you covered.
- A Complete Guide On Crafting
- A Complete Guide On Mods
- How To Earn Hell's Rangers Content Pack
- How To Heal
- Should You Dismantle Gear Or Sell It?
- Status Effects Explained
Tips And Tricks
- PSA: World Tiers Don't Actually Matter
- Things We Wish We Knew Before Starting Outriders
- Beginner Outriders Tips
- Skills You Need To Get Right Away
How To Fix Common Bugs
- How To Fix The Missing HUD Bug
- How To Fix “Party Joining Failure” Error
- Outriders Crash Reports Might Be Clogging Up Your Storage Space
Build And Class Guides
Surviving endgame Expeditions will require powerful builds that push the boundaries of what your class is capable of. Unprecedented levels of crowd control, nigh-invulnerability, and a barrage of devastating abilities are just a few things you can expect from these builds. We'll cover what skills to use, how to allocate your skill tree, which gear to farm for, and how to utilize these builds to their breaking point.
Of course, you'll need a thorough understanding of how your class operates before you can push Challenge Tier 15 Expeditions. That's where our class guides come in. We'll give a detailed look at the pros and cons of each class, giving an in-depth look at their skills, passives, and general playstyle.
|Class Guide||Class Guide||Class Guide||Class Guide|
|Best Build||Best Build||Best Build||Best Build|
|Invincible Devastator||Fire Witch Pyromancer||Support Technomancer||Twisted Trickster||Temporal Edge|
Outriders features a comprehensive, 24-mission campaign that will take 15-20 hours to complete for most players. From your first minutes on Enoch to the game's final boss, we'll guide you through every combat encounter, point out every hidden chest, and give detailed breakdowns on how to defeat each boss.
|Arrival, Tempest, and Carnage|
|Rift Town||First City||Eagle Peaks||Deadrock Pass|
|Trench Town||Quarry||Forest Enclave||The Stronghold|
|Ancient Ruins||The Gate||Dunes||Utargak|
|Desolate Fort||Canyon Of The Grand Obelisk||Pax City||The Caravel|
After completing the campaign, players get access to Outriders' endgame Expeditions. These unique dungeons offer a high chance of legendary gear and are the only way to reach the item level cap of 50. Before you try your hand at speedrunning these missions, you'll want to check out the guides below. If you ever get stuck on a Challenge Tier or need resources, these guides will prove invaluable.
- Things To Do After You Beat The Game
- Tips To Farm Accolades
- Best Quests To Farm Titanium
- Drop Pod Resources Guide
- Easy Epic Weapons And Armor Farm Guide
- Every Possible Way Of Obtaining Titanium
- How To Get Level 50 Gear
- How To Progress Through Challenge Tiers
- Legendary Farming Guide
- Tips For Playing On A High World Tier
Expedition And Quest Walkthroughs
Outriders contains a wide range of quests and Expeditions for players to conquer. Farming quests for certain rewards? Attempting the Eye of the Storm for the first time? Looking to break into Outriders' endgame? Check out the links below.
- Every Main, Side, And Collector Quest
- How To Beat The Shepherds Of Enoch Quest
- How To Find Dr. Zahedi
- How To Unlock And Complete 'Forgotten Chapel' Secret Side Quest
- The Outrider's Legacy Quest Guide
Loot is paramount to the looter shooter genre, Outriders included. Chasing certain Legendaries for hours on end needs to be worth the hassle. Which weapons are worth farming for? These guides and tier lists will give you a clear idea of which items are above the rest. Weapons, armor sets, nothing is off the table here.
Ability Tier Lists
- Every Single Ability For The Devastator Class, Ranked
- Every Single Ability For The Pyromancer Class, Ranked
- Every Single Ability For The Technomancer Class, Ranked
- Every Single Ability For The Trickster Class, Ranked
Legendary Tier Lists And Guides
- Best Legendary Weapons
- All Legendary Weapons In The Game
- Every Legendary Armor Set In The Game
- Every Trickster Legendary Set, Ranked
Mod Tier Lists
- The Best Mods You Need To Use
- Best Legendary Armor Mods
- Best Mods For The Devastator
- Best Mods For The Pyromancer
- Best Mods For The Technomancer
- Best Mods For The Trickster
Weapon Tier Lists
- Best Weapons For The Devastator
- Best Weapons For The Pyromancer
- Best Weapons For The Technomancer
- Best Weapons For The Trickster
If the demo is any indication, People Can Fly is sticking with Outriders for the long term. It might not be a live-service game, but this game is ripe for constant patches, additions, and news updates. News and features surrounding Outriders are all listed below.
- Outriders Review: Just Skip All The Cutscenes
- Outriders Adds Four New Expedition Maps, Improved Loot System, And More
- Outriders' Damage Mitigation Issue Update Delayed Into Next Week
- Outriders Plans To Restore Wiped Inventory Gear With "God Rolls"
- Outriders Devs Were Afraid Loot And Numbers Would Scare Players Off
- Outriders Surpassed 3.5 Million Unique Players In First Month
- Outriders Player Killed The Strongest Endgame Boss In Just One Shot
- Outriders And It Takes Two Are Steam's Top Sellers For The Second Week Running
Vi and Caitlyn are gay and nobody can change my mind.